Wednesday, December 4, 2013

T'is the Season to Start Blogging (Again)

No, that's not dandruff in my hair.. it's a~ snowing!



.. and no, they're not reenacting the famous Beetles photo.. they're trying not to fall.



Welcome to The Zen Den.



Well.. I'm ashamed. I've had a fantastic summer, as well as a most awesome fall, and my blogging suffered severely on account of all of that fun. As I sit right now recalling the awesomeness.. I'll do a summary of my favorites.

My family was here for Thanksgiving.. what a treat. We were grubbin' here, as you can see:)



My husband is now on the Mayors Council for Persons with Disabilities. He's just so damn awesome, what more can I say!



In November, I was contacted by a boutique called The Sol Shine in the lower Highlands here in Denver, and my products proudly sit on display in that boutique.

This.. this makes me smile. A lot.



My products are also carried at Rock Salt Spa, which is an absolutely amazing salt therapy spa. I do believe I blogged about that awesome moment as well.. squeee!



Spent this afternoon decorating our loft for Christmas.

This is how a happily young ( and might I add children free ) married couple decorates for Christmas.

Winning!



After the long, tedious task of decorating our place (sarcasm) I made up a batch of what is indeed my new favorite thing: Grapefruit Paté: The Complexion Mask.

It doesn't just have the coloring of ruby red grapefruit.. it smells that yum also.

This is me modeling the mask as it hardened.. because my partner in crime (aka my product tester) was busy playing some video game. Heh. I LOVE this mask. It makes me want to give myself an unnecessary amount of facials in one day.. just to experience that fresh and taut feeling, ova and ova again.. :)

.. but I digress.

I must conclude the blog for now. It's 7:45 pm and I've got to make dinner. Did I mention that it's 2 degrees right now? Ya.. it's a "food that sticks to your ribs" sort of dinner tonight.



Ciao for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment