Saturday, December 15, 2012

Dryness, I Rebuke Thee!!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115445738/303-dolls-lucky-in-lime-rosemary-honey
Colorado is a delightful state to live in. You've got crisp, fresh air, glorious mountains.. and dry skin, which if you do not find the cure for this inconvenience, you'll be one tight, flaky mess! It took me a good year and a half to figure out what works best to keep my skin soft January to December.. here is one of my main tools that I use religiously: My 303 Dolls Lucky in Lime and Rosemary Honey Mask. Oye.. such a godsend I tell ya!! After washing my face with the Milk and Honey Bar, I blot dry, add the honey mask to my face, let it stay on for about two minutes, and rinse off. The difference in my skin is astonishing. I use this morning and evening and I have no tight, dry or flaky skin. A few late evenings and even later mornings recently saw me being rather rushed and bypassing this step.. well my face noticed.. and so did I. It makes that much of a difference. This mask will be a permanent part of my daily regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment