Saturday, December 22, 2012

Silky Silky Riiiiight?

Since I started the 303 Dolls Face and Body Brand, I've literally had to pace myself. The ideas of scrubs, salts, glosses, butters.. you name it.. they've all taken up residency in my brain.. and stayed.

I finally slowed my roll, and only "allowed" myself three new ideas brought to fruition a week. I'm quite thrilled about this one.. the SilkyVanilla Salt bodywash. Life is but a dream!:)) Took a nice steamy shower with it about 30 minutes ago... aMAHzing~ville, if I do say so myself. I wanted a wash that was silky, but offered the ability to loofah my skin gently, an all in one if you will. Poured some on my towel and slathered away. Sea salt was my salt of choice for this one, and it offers a gentle, yet effective loofah, not too clumpy.. not too rough.. it was juuuust riiiight. I'm thinking about taking another shower after dinner just for the fun of it;)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/118682727/303-dolls-bodywash-silky-vanilla-salt

No comments:

Post a Comment