Friday, December 14, 2012

The Best Part of Waking Up is Mulberry Forrest in your Pot

I'm a morning person. Absolutely love waking up with fresh ideas in my head, my "cuppa" in my hand, and the loft being scented by my oh-so-fragrant 303 Dolls Mod Squared Home Scents. The one that I happened to be simmering this morning is Mulberry Forrest. So delightful that I sware I saw my cat Dutchess do a flip over it! Although the scents can be warmed at any part of the day, I prefer the a.m hours. The subtle blend of rose, grapefruit, and cinnamon in the air is calming, helping me through business emails, minor stresses of the morning, and calming me as I realize how darn early it is sometimes, lol.

I'm Marci Cherie Lundy, and welcome to the Zen Zone. This is where I'll be talking about serenity, peace of mind, and calmness, all of which can be brought to life to the ultimate level by delighting in any of the products from my line, 303 Dolls Face + Body Squared by Montage, by Marci. Enjoy.





https://www.etsy.com/listing/117609598/303-dolls-mod-squared-home-scents

No comments:

Post a Comment