Thursday, March 14, 2013

Dear Winter: Would you Bleeping Get out of Here Already!?! Best, Marci

Thursday Files!!
That's me across from our lofts about two weeks ago on a cold and snowy day.

I enjoy Winter.. but I've got to be honest with myself.. I'm over it. Did I mention I'm a Southern California native? Us natives don't always do winter very well. I have six layers on, two hats, plus my coat in this photo. How can I be excited about that?


This is a shot I got a few Springs back. I am looking forward to seeing everything in bloom, leaving home in flip flops, an overabundance of slurpees and red vines.. but I digress. I've actually got such a massive amount of Spring fever because we had an absolutely gorgeous day today, 73 degrees to be exact. It's such an exciting time of year.. people walking down the street with pleasant looks on their face, not scrunchy, frowned up faces because of snow pelting them in the face.

Took this photo last September.. days before Fall in Morrison, CO. Notice the hood on my head, that's not for fashion.. it was starting to get chilly outside, and I was anything but happy knowing that the sun, my myriad of sundress days, and deeper than normal tan were about to come to an end for the season. Yes, I love Spring and Summer that much. Colorado is fantastic no matter what season it is.. but I am really looking forward to Spring here, it is my favorite season.. and if you have visited or lived through a Colorado Spring, you know why.. :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment