Wednesday, March 6, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: Don't Make Me Ova.. (When I'm in Boulder)

There's my alter ego, Skye, the hippy chick. Welcome to the Thursday Files.

This past Sunday my husband and I went up to Boulder, which is one of my absolute favorite places. Boulder can best be described as a college town, a town of people with decent means.. and lots of people who love biking, healthy eating, and our earth. Lovely place where everyone is extremely down-to-earth.. literally.



Heading to Boulder Creek when I took this shot.

The vibe of Boulder is evident here. Chill, right smack dab in the foothills. Small town vibe with a modern and earthy edge. I first visited Boulder in the spring of 2010. The drive up found me shedding layers of clothes until I was basically barefoot with a sundress on. Topped it all off with a wildflower through my braids once I arrived. Carefree and happy.. and I mean honestly, how can you not love that?



I always enjoy taking a moment here to center myself. Tranquility is always present in my life.

I love being in a place where each person around you seems to be delighting in the same level of tranquility. Life for my husband and I has been blessed beyond belief. I smile and inhale.. hold.. and exhale. Thrilled to be amongst such beauty, in such a beautiful place. This. Is. Living.


No comments:

Post a Comment