Saturday, March 23, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files (On Saturday Because..) Oh Bloody Hell, I Simply Forgot.

I say "bloody hell" with love.. I had a wonderful week.


I think I've mentioned this before, but my husband is on the council for the Denver Performing Arts, and this week we were delighted to attend the dress rehearsal for "A Weekend with Picasso." Herbert Siguenza who is aMAHzing does a fantastic one man show. Paints like a dream in five minutes or less. Such a nice individual as well. Looking forward to attending the play in my ooh la la clothes, lol. The photo above was taken Thursday evening with a most awesome group of peeps that also attended the dress rehearsal, Jennifer and her family.


Ladies and gentleman.. can I get a what what? Can I get a woot woot? The picture above is the first order I sent to Out of the Box Sampler. First of many to come. I am so excited about this opportunity.. and such fun to think of what I will create/use for the upcoming months:)

Aye Papi.. who is that handsome devil?!?! It's my handsome #1. We have taken up Cigar smoking.. which I initially was COMPLETELY against.. and then I tried it this week and fell COMPLETELY in love.
That's me.. all pro, smoking a cigar. NOT.. but I'm having a blast developing the talent.. :)

Friday was a deliciously fun day as well. Shout out to Mia! (she's in the pic) Friday was her birthday, and she had a lovely get together at The Living Room. We unfortunately were unable to stay long because PBS was having a Volunteer Appreciation ceremony at the same time. I must say, it was pretty nice seeing just how many hours some of the volunteers have put into Public Broadcasting here in Denver.. thank God for them. Did I mention it started snowing while we were en route Friday afternoon? Both my husband and I had a good 4 inches of snow collectively on our bods once we arrived back at the lofts, lol! It was great.. made for a fun, pelted-by-snow-in-the-face walk home:)

This concludes the Thursday Files.. on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment