Thursday, February 28, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: For the Foodie Lover in You

This weeks Thursday files is going to highlight Denver Restaurant Week which is happening.. now!





Other than body products and photography, I love an amazing meal. Love cooking.. love living downtown and having access to fantastic restaurants even more.

A dish from a restaurant my husband and I went to for my birthday. Let the crowd say Amen and Mmm Mmm Mmm.

Year number one in Downtown Denver saw our refrigerator with not much more than ice cubes, arugula, and cheese. There was a lot of eating out going on.. as well as broke Lundy household due to going out all the time. It's year three and we've regulated our foodie habit.

Studied the list of participating restaurants like a night before an SATs exam (not really) and still not sure which places we'll try. More than likely not the standard favorites, something new. It's a wonderful opportunity to delight in lots of different menu options. A couple eats for $52.80 (the amount of miles Denver is above sea level.. clever, eh?)

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go create a new sugar scrub that's been heavy on my mind.. more than which restaurant we'll choose first. Imagine that?!? Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment