Monday, February 25, 2013

Lundy Project in Effect: I'm Going In.. and Coming Out Smelling Lovely

Had to escape into the lab a.k.a my kitchen and get cooking, with product. 

I spent bedtime this weekend tossing and turning as ideas flooded my brain with new soaps, sugar scrubs and custards. It was great.. but terrible. I would debate with myself whether or not I should get up and write my idea down, or keep my fingers crossed that I'd remember it in the morning. Well, getting up to write it down won every time!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124758488/lily-of-the-valley-custard-perfume?

Over at 303 Dolls Face + Body, the newest addition is Lily of the Custard Perfume, a silky, floral scented mixture made to keep skin silky, and delightfully fragrant. Can also be used as a solid hair perfume.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/124759085/sexy-earth-chicque-roll-in-the-grass

New to Sexy Earth Chicque is Roll in the Grass Body Dew. A delightful, fresh cut grass scented body pomade. Warm in the palm of your hands, and lavish your body with dew! 

More to come.. this dolls on a roll:)

No comments:

Post a Comment