Thursday, February 7, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: We Are One


Each Thursday, I take time to write about something wonderful that happened in Colorado that I was either involved in, or just a great event that took place here.




September 11th of each year, Denver has a 9.11 memorial at Civic Center Park. This was the second year that my husband and I attended the ceremony.


Mayor Hancock, Governor Hickenlooper, and John Elway all spoke very eloquently at the ceremony, which was very touching. As a photographer, I was connected to the moment, but also looking for images that spoke volumes. At times I don't feel the emotion of the moment as I get the shot, but there was one particular image where the emotion was not only evident, but heartfelt.

Never Forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment