Monday, February 4, 2013

Hold Up: Waiiiiit:) 303 Dolls: The Next Episode

Being a female business owner is hands down one of the most wonderful, empowering, and fulfilling experiences in life. It's all about nurturing, fine tuning, feedback, and expansion. I believe in my products 100%.. the sky is the limit for 303 Dolls, and naturally I must proceed to the next episode.. retail marketing.

Here is a shot of one of the products I sold at my first Craft Fair.. which went better than I could have ever imagined. The hand written, cozy feel is SO ideal for my Etsy shop and Craft Fairs. Fortunately, I've been given the blessing of 303 Dolls having an opportunity to be sold in stores, and it is thrilling, to say the least. The next episode is a magnificent new chapter. Having the versatility to keep my Etsy site and Craft Fair products wholesome  and my retail products high end.. MERCY! I love it! Farmers Market meets White House Black Market.

Through the creative process, I've often wanted to make adjustments, half formal.. all formal.. more crafty.. always original. As my business grows, the most important thing for me is that it always "reek" of Marci. In other words, it never gets to a point where it no longer looks as though I had a part in creating it. Blood, sweat and tears is worth it to me. Continuing to be active in each and every part of 303 Dolls and Sexy Earth Chicque until its just too much.. and when it gets to be too much.. I'll be proud, because it will have gone even BEYOND my wildest dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment