Thursday, May 9, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: It Just Gets Better with Time

My life is so full and blessed. At this point, there are so many wonderful things happening with me and around me, that it's getting difficult to keep up.. that's the sort of problem to have.

Blessings, laughs, happiness, and love. That's what the Thursday Files is about this week.

Sunday started with one of our favorite families, the Miceli's. Baby Mia was baptized this day. We always love seeing all of them.. they are a part of our family, nothing but love.

Monday found us at the pre screening of the Great Gatsby with more of our favorites, Mia & Greg.. and new friends Allyson and Mark. A whole lot of funny that evening.. oh yah, and the movie was good also.. :)

I spoke with the Womens Bean Project Tuesday, which was so wonderful. This is another womens organization that I will work with starting in June. I simply cannot wait.

The "swag" for the Kink and Curls Natural Hair Meet Up swag bag is what's hiding in these goodies. Had fun getting them all prepped and ready for send off!

So Wednesday it rained all day.. whatever. I had the chance to fine tune 303 Dolls newest addition, The Poppy Block.. and let me just tell you, it's frickin awesome.

.. Why yes, that is my husband and I sitting at the 9 News desk. I was there for a seminar this morning with my best friend, and it was just all of that. The seminar offered me a myriad of new ideas to use for the company. The cherry on top was meeting all of our favorite newscasters.. oh that was divine!

I'm putting in the work, putting my best foot forward, and life is feeling right. Let me tell you..  it just gets better with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment