Friday, May 3, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files on a Late Friday Night because.. Bloody Hell, it's Been a Busy Week!

Last week ended in a spectacular way.. great introduction into this week.. <3 My husband is such a rock star, just love him.
That's Tucker and Quay, a kick ass pilot. Yes, pilot. My husband went gliding last Saturday.. AWESOME!! So many amazing photos, videos, as well as video footage of the day.. just the beginning.. :-)



It has been one heck of a busy week. More than once I have literally had to stand in place because I felt like my head was spinning with a myriad of things. Between what I would be doing in the moment and knowing what I needed it to be doing next.. whew.. but I know that busy is a good thing, as long as I make sure to make time for the "serenity"moments.. which usually consists of evening tea, my favorite 70's songs.. or a cuddle with my main man.

So this was Monday.. photo shoot at the Downtown Embassy for my spread in Crave. Much love to the photographer John.. the photos were excellent.. I don't think it was completely apparent that I got four hours of sleep.. well.... in a few photos it was ;)

Playing around with my Tucker. I cropped my cleavage out of the shot because.. well.. that's why his eyes are not looking into the camera.

So this is Tuesday.. yah.. on May Day. What nerve.

Rewind back to Sunday.. had to go to Park Meadows Mall. While there, I happened across this beautiful bangle by Duru Oluwu, a Nigerian born fashion designer who is now out of London and has an amazing fashion line. Respect.

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday consisted of various appointments.. and the making of these.. the fliers and "swag bag" items for the Curls and Kinks United, Natural Beauties Meet Up Day. I've been excited about this for quite some time.. YES!



and then.. there's the wonderful thing of once again being able to offer women who are starting over again goodie bags courtesy of 303 Dolls Face + Body, partnering with the wonderful organization Safehouse Denver. This is where all of the head spinning and busy moments takes a moment, inhales, and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment