Thursday, April 25, 2013

On A Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: When Heart Calls Your Name

It's Thursday once again, and it has been a delightfully busy week.

Before starting the new week, I ended the old week by throwing my husbands birthday party. This is his "about to cry" face as I showed him the watch I got him.. lol.

For Earth Day, I did some trash pick up with some awesome people, followed by brunch at one of my new favorite brunch places, Dazzle.. and their bloody Marys.. 2 die 4! Nice reward for a full bag of garbage. Now, we actually did this on Sunday, which was the day before Earth Day, and thank heavens we did it then, because on Monday.. the ACTUAL Earth Day, it was cold and snowing.. but I am not even going to carry on about that. So I digress.. ;-)



This morning started off on a wonderful note, because I knew I was going to meet with Tina Carter, head of You Can Begin Again, the organization that I will be working with that helps girls get back on their feet. What a wonderful, strong, and beautiful spirit Tina is. Not that I was not aware of it already, but connecting with her was kismet.. and it's just the beginning.

http://www.youcanbeginagain.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment