Thursday, April 18, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: When Passion becomes Purpose

There are moments when an overwhelming need to take care of something become so great, you sometimes have to set everything aside and tend to that need.




I dedicated this week to looking for local organizations that help women who
are starting their lives over, due to domestic violence, as well as young women who come from troubled backgrounds. After quite a bit of research, I decided to contact You Can Begin Again. I corresponded with Tina, the Founder and Executive Director, and she loved what I wanted to do. I am bubbling over with excitement to create goodie bags for these wonderful ladies. My mind and heart were in overdrive to make sure that this happened, and it's only the beginning.

If you're a regular reader of The Zen Den, you know Thursday is about awesome local things that happened, and one of the most awesome things happened today.. my husbands birthday.



Happy Birthday, love. You're everything to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment