Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ready for my Close Up

Far left photo: See Marci Modeling, Circa January, 2003.
Like a myriad of young thangs, I've done the modeling thing. It was fun, it was fruitful (while my ADD  allowed me to be responsible enough to do it.. which was not happening much in the early 2000's..) buuut, I digress.

By 2005, I had no interest in modeling.. instead I fell in love with being behind the camera, which has stuck with me.

Now fast forward to 2013, where old modeling skills, my current company, and ideas for photography will all come full circle.

This week I will be doing the photo shoot for my two page spread in the Crave Urban Girls Manifesto book. Excited? Yeaaa Mayne.. a little. Nervous? Never that. Having control freak moments in my head? Yea, a little.

I have it all mapped out in my head.. which you know, when you do that, it usually never happens that way, lol! None-the-less, I'm ready. I'm amped. Plus, how awesome is it to have all of your loves (past and current) meet up in a full circle moment? Heh!

Believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment