Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Spa Day

You are now free to relax.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/128433870/303-dolls-face-and-body-presents-stolen?

Massages are like hugs here in the Lundy household, free and plentiful. My husband was telling me that his shoulder was sore. Since he does not down Pepto Bismol and Tums like most day traders, I'm figuring it may be a nice big clump of stress.

It was beautifully peaceful and sunny in our home this morning. I brought out 303 Dolls Face + Body Stolen Moment Body Oil, and began giving his shoulder the spa treatment.

He loved it.

When I first "thought" I was finished, he asked, "Hey where are you going? That felt so good!" I giggled, rolled my eyes and said, "If I give you a massage much longer, I'm going to need one myself."

Happy Sunday from 303 Dolls. Make it a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment