Tuesday, April 9, 2013

When Old Becomes New

It's wonderful to find good things that were once forgotten.
When I took part in my first craft fair in December, I kept a few items here at the loft tucked away in a pantry. Days and months have gone by where I open the pantry, look at the Cranberry Rose Body Oil Sugar Treat as I grab something else, and closed the door.

This day was wonderfully relaxed and comfortable, and when it was time to shower, I (finally) made my way to the pantry and grabbed the sugar treat.. and fell in love with the stuff.

As a creator of face and body products, I use what I sell, and what stays around is not only what I enjoy, but what I believe in. Months ago, I removed this listing from my Etsy shop because I had not had the opportunity to use it, and I felt it was dishonest to list something I had not yet tried. Well, I've tried it.. and it's just plain heavenly.

The bottom line.. it's about what I believe in. I stand behind everything that I sell with pride, and I'm so happy that I finally got around to Cranberry Rose. It's the perfect home spa product.

No comments:

Post a Comment