Thursday, April 11, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: A Simple Walk Will Do

Even though I can have tunnel vision when it comes to work, I am aware of that moment when everything has to stop, and a breath has to be taken.

We had an "alleged" blizzard this week. You will not see pictures of it here, because it did not exist. It snowed. It became VERY cold. However, there was no blizzard. I'm sure the children were happy, they got a snow day out of it.

Thursdays at the Zen Den are typically about awesome things happening around town. This Thursday, I'm writing about taking a break and slowing down, which was weather induced.

I did a lot of reading, a little studying (product knowledge) and Spring cleaning. By the time the 48 hours of cold was over, I was ready to be outside, but I just wanted to go on a simple walk. Not heading anywhere in particular, not power walking. Just an opportunity to walk, yet stand still (with my thoughts.) It was just what I needed. A simple walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment