Thursday, April 4, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files: When Life Gives you Love, Embrace it

Marci and Stewart, May of 2012.


My last blog expressed how super stoked I was about doing my shoot for Crave. Well, today was the day and it went WONDERFULLY! The photographer Kimberly was a delight.. she did a fantastic job.

My husband and I are in the business of supporting one another. I'm in the business of being bossy, but still asking for opinions, which sometimes leaves Stewart at a loss for words. When we arrived at the location where the shoot was happening, Stewart had his headset on, and he was relatively quiet.. I had to ask him what was going on. He said he was there for me.. and basically he did not want to offer any suggestions. That's great and I appreciated that, but I told him its still okay to talk! Lol! Since he loves to direct (in regards to photography) I guess it was easier for him to just keep mum:) Well, after Kimberly arrived, she was so personable and open to suggestions, it was all smooth sailing after that.

Sure, I could have gone to the shoot alone, but why not share the fun with my love? That is how our life goes, and let me tell you.. it's a wonderful feeling to have that support and love.. nonstop, and unconditional.


No comments:

Post a Comment