Thursday, May 23, 2013

When it Ain't Enough: The One Up Factor

I'm a natural born competitor, and when I can't surpass, I withdraw. Extremist personality I believe.. part of the Virgo make-up.


Never paid much attention to the smug look that my face may often hold ( as demonstrated in this photo ) until someone brought it to my attention. Then I thought about it.. winced/smiled/chuckled to myself/and Kanye shrugged.

The feeling of wanting to be the best may come from early days of always having what I wanted, in fact, I know it did. Highest grades in my favorite courses. Fashion choices. Undeniably handsome men ( love those years ) and much more in between, I chose to spotlight my favorites:)

There has always been the what's next factor for me. This guy is dull, wonder if his best friend is a little more.. amazing. This job is lackluster, time to find the next.. fulfilling position. I'm over these shoes, time to get a new pair.. like, NOW.

.. and then, when I'm not 100 percent on.. I'm off of the map. Completely. (working on that.)

The thought of having children bores me. The thought of the world being my oyster.. totally excites me.    

Doing well.. fine.

You wouldn't believe how well I'm doing.. I'll take that.

I must say, the rapid growth of 303 Dolls excited me.. and now, I need more. It's my addiction, and I'm happily a fiend for it. The success that has taken over my vision makes me simply swell with excitement. My obsession with the one up factor will take me where I want to go with my companies.

Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment