Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Like a Cave Chick: Softness with a Flint



I was under the weather last week, but I'm feeling better and I have an announcement to make (ahem, ahem, mic check, 1.. 2.. anyone there?)

303 Dolls Face and Body.. has a sibling! Sexy Earth Chicque Studios. The face and body products for this line have no more than four ingredients each.. all natural. The greeting cards, Color Me Colorado, are all being made on recycled paper. I'm such a proud mama:)

Anywho, enough gushing on my end.. well not really, I'm about to carry on about a new favorite that is in the Sexy Earth Chicque line, and that is the Body Flint. love, Love, LOVE this.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SexyEarthChicque

It's still very dry out, but my products have my back. I've been using the Sexy Earth Chicque Flint on the heels of my feet and my hands.. aWeSoMe! Of course, you can really do no wrong with cocoa butter and activated charcoal. I have a couple of Flints resting on the sink in the bathroom, for quick grab and go action. I used one on my husbands face this morning (always the willing participant he is!) After asking what it was, he calmed down, and let the Flint work its magic:)

It's sturdy, long lasting, and great for a last minute scrubbing if you notice a bit of dryness on that last mirror check out the door!! (Cue Oprah yell) Woooo-ooo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment