Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Salted Honey.. Om Nom Nom Care For Your Bods Rough Spots

https://www.etsy.com/listing/115445738/303-dolls-lucky-in-lime-rosemary-honey

I love my face and body care regimen. Often my husband thinks I'm in the bathroom for prolonged periods to get away from him.. that's only true 5% of the time. ( ;-D )

I've been using the 303 Dolls Lucky in Lime and Rosemary Honey Mask for months now. My face does not behave correctly without it. I'm not just whistling Dixie.. my skin feels tight and lame without it. A few late evenings when I did not feel like doing my whole regimen..  I found that I cannot live without it. It was a good thing.

Honey is a "honey" of a product :-) !!  I decided to add a little sea salt and other delici~oh~so things to another honey mix and dubbed it Salted Honey. I wanted it to act as an alternate to Lucky in Lime, and also work well on my tootsies and kneesies. It did not disappoint. I rubbed it in, let it sit for two minutes, and  gently took a warm washcloth and washed it off. As Oprah would yell, "woooo~oooo!" Softness a plenty. It also works very well on my hands. I'm a bit obsessive compulsive when it comes to hand washing, so naturally.. that can make them look.. for lack of a better word.. tiy-urd. Salted honey leaves them looking.. rested!!


No comments:

Post a Comment