Friday, January 25, 2013

On a Colorado Note: The Thursday Files (on Friday)

I was feeling under the weather a bit this week. There is a lot I need to blog about. That will come later. First things first.. I've got to do my Thursday Files blog. It's a day late.. (Sigh) but I digress.

Last Saturday was The National Day of Service. My husband Stewart and I, along with our most awesome friend Stephanie, joined the Golden Triangle Association of Denver in picking up trash around Denver. We all met at Rooster and Moon. Got our trash bags and sticks, broke into small groups and got busy!

Afterwords, we all met back up at Rooster and Moon and enjoyed a complimentary coffee. Stephanie introduced me to a chai soy latte, and I am forever grateful to her for that.. they are sooo delicious:)

It was a wonderful Saturday, and it felt wonderful to do my part on our National Day of Service.



No comments:

Post a Comment